Child Development Center offers a range of services in the nursery/school setting to promote inclusion and provide support to students and teachers in their natural environment. When our
educational philosophies align, we offer tailored support services including:
Professional Development Training: lecture style (between 50-100 attendees) or small-group instruction (between
- Case Consultation for Challenging Students: On-site observation and live feedback on student abilities and effective teaching strategies. An informal report will also be provided.
- School Observation: On-site formal observation and report of the student's behavior in class including recommendations.
- Learning Assistant Training: On-site observation and live feedback on Learning Assistant teaching strategies and behavior management techniques.
- On-Site Psychological and Educational Psychological Assessments
- On-Site Group and 1:1 sessions in ABA, Speech, and Occupational Therapy
Contact Celine to get more information at firstname.lastname@example.org